EASY OVEN PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased/sprayed baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and evenly pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until pork is slightly pink in center.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
People also searched
More about "easy oven pork chops recipes"
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
4.2/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Baked Pork ChopsCalories 350 per serving
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, garlic, red pepper, chili powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour mixture evenly over pork chops. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chops are no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
EASY BONELESS PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 55 minsCategory Baked Pork ChopsCalories 803 per serving
- Pound pork chops with a meat mallet until thin and rub lightly with salt and pepper. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Stir heavy cream and flour together in a small bowl and season with salt. Pour over pork. Sprinkle with Emmental cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is cooked through and cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 45 minutes.
JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS …
4.6/5 Calories 275 per servingCategory Dinner
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Drizzle the 1 tablespoon of olive oil over both sides of the pork chops. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the pork chops and place them in a baking dish. (see notes) Drizzle them with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake the pork chops uncovered for 18 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you remove them from the oven, let them rest in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS (BONE IN) | EASY RECIPE DEPOT
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 35 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 224 per serving
OVEN-FRIED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
THIS SHEET PAN PORK CHOP RECIPE IS PERFECT FOR AN EASY WEEKNIGHT …
EASY OVEN BAKED BBQ PORK CHOPS RECIPES - HEALTH STARTS IN THE …
EASY OVEN-BARBECUED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
EASY BBQ PORK CHOPS BEST RECIPES
EASY RECIPE FOR PORK CHOPS IN OVEN : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
EASY PORK CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BAKED PORK CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST PORK CHOPS OVEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
21 OVEN BAKED PORK CHOP RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
EASY OVEN BAKED BBQ PORK CHOPS - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE DINNER BITE
55 EASY PORK CHOP DINNER IDEAS - TASTE OF HOME
EASY OVEN FRIED PORK CHOPS WITH FLOUR RECIPES
EASY OVEN PORK CHOP RECIPE (HEALTHY & DELICIOUS) - PRIMAVERA …
EASY OVEN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE - PINTEREST
EASY OVEN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
OVEN ROASTED PORK SHOULDER RECIPE - SIXSISTERSSTUFF.COM
EASY OVEN-FRIED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pork #oven #easy #beginner-cook #dietary #high-protein #high-in-something #meat #pork-chops #equipment
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork chops in the oven?DIRECTIONS 1 Preheat oven to 350. 2 Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased/sprayed baking dish. 3 Mix remaining ingredients and evenly pour over pork chops. 4 Cover and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until pork is slightly pink in center. 5 Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer. 6 Serve. More ...
How to cook pork loin chops with gravy?Directions. Stir heavy cream and flour together in a small bowl and season with salt. Pour over pork. Sprinkle with Emmental cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until pork is cooked through and cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 45 minutes. Super easy & tasty chops! Fork-tender baked pork chops with mushroom gravy.
How to cook pork chops in a cast iron skillet?Preheat oven to 375°. Season pork chops with salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika and garlic powder and set aside. In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. When the skillet is really hot add pork chops. Sear until they become brown-golden.
How to cook pork chops with Worcestershire sauce?Brown the pork chops on both sides in a heavy cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat. In a bowl, stir together the Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper, chili powder, paprika, ketchup, and hot water. Mix until blended. Evenly pour the mixture over the pork chops in the skillet.